- Real Life Retreat 2023
April 14, 2023 - April 16, 2023
5:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Are you feeling disconnected from yourself? Have you lost track of taking care of YOU; mind, body & soul? Do you wish you could feel more authentic and at peace with who you are? Or, are you simply looking for some moments of solitude and grace?
Our “Real Life Retreat” has been specifically designed for Women who are looking to get away to catch their breath – but not escape their life. Women who are looking to be reminded that the serenity they seek is an inside job and just need a refresher on the tools that work best for them.
Join us at The Pioneer Lodge near Sundre. A rustic weekend of yoga, meditation, delicious self-care and sharing with like-minded women. This venue allows for deep connection and laughter with your friends OR an opportunity for solitude and quiet. There are so many little spots to escape to; think curled up on the couch, with a book, in front of a roaring fire to journaling on the balcony overlooking the forest property.
We are happy to meet you where you are at; whether this is your first foray into radical self-care or you’re a seasoned practitioner – we will create a safe and sacred space to explore what healing, resting and relaxing can do for your soul. The overall theme of the weekend will be to help you create “Real Life” habits to stay connected with your self-care practice.
The weekend includes daily yoga and meditation sessions, Yin & Drum, Art Class (additional cost), horseback riding (additional cost), hiking, sharing circles and wholesome meals. All of the activities are completely optional – you are encouraged to tune into your own personal needs.
2 nights’ accommodation
All healthy wholesome meals and snacks through the weekend are included (addressing dietary concerns is possible)
Tea, Coffee and non-alcoholic beverages (this is an alcohol free facility)
Beginner Friendly Hatha & Yin Yoga sessions with Kelly Tibbets & Jamie deKoning
Yin & Drum with Jamie deKoning and Dean Johnson (Elder Helper)
There will be a fee for the Horseback Riding ($20.00)
Peace, Peace, Peace
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
** please read thoroughly if you wish to reserve your spot with a non-refundable deposit*
Single Occupancy (only 2 available) – with a half bathroom ($650.00/person + gst)
Double Occupancy (only 2 available) – with a half bathroom ($525.00/person + gst)
Double, Triple, Quadruple Occupancy – with a common bathroom ($450.00/person + gst)
Private Cabin (4 to 6 people – 2 cabins available) – full bathroom ($425.00/person + gst)
Karma Guest (only 5 available – Guests help clean throughout the weekend. Must be able to arrive early and stay late for cleaning) – $325.00
- non-refundable deposit of $150.00 is required to reserve your spot. You can select the “Make Deposit” selection in the payment options OR if you want to pay with a credit card, Choose your occupancy preference and then click “send invoice” in the payment options to make your deposit – invoices are sent MANUALLY so please be patient. This process can be sped up by texting (403) 598-6175 and expressing your wish to make a deposit.
- If you choose the “Make Deposit” selection; a follow-up email will be sent to confirm your occupancy preference.
- If you’re registering with friends, please shoot us an email and provide the names of who you will be rooming with
- Full registration fee is due by March 29th
- registration fee is non-refundable after March 15th but can be transferred to another guest
- as stated above, this is an alcohol free facility. Smoking is permitted in a designated area away from the facility